Every time if you want to print a document, you always choose “Print” and then you select your favorite printer, but there is nothing happens. Then you should follow these simple steps to get your Hp printer 8710 from printer offline to printer online.
When you see at the printer menu and see a “Hp Printer Offline” message. With these simple steps, you can get your hp printer 8710 back online in Windows 10 very easily and quickly.
Sometimes while printing, the device thinks the printer is offline, rather than the printer is on and ready to start printing. This may be due to an error between your device and the printer. Sometimes it may be as simple as your cable not correctly connected or a mild mistake coming from a paper-jam.
Steps to fix HP Printer 8710 offline in Window 10
Follow each technical step to troubleshoot your HP printer offline to online in Windows 10.
Physical Printer and Cable Checks
- Check both ends of the USB cable that it is securely connected or not.
- Check If the printer is connected, make sure the Ethernet cable is firmly inserted.
- If the printer is wireless, then check your internet connection or makes sure it’s connected to your router.
- Now, you’re connected by a wire, try using the printer cable in multiple ports or sockets on your device.
- Try to use a different cable to make sure that the fault is not with the cable alone.
- If you’re on a network or a wireless device, an easy test would be to connect a cable to your device.
- Make sure that your printer is working.
- Therefore, the fault could be with your network connection.
How to change the offline status of my HP OJ Pro 8710 Mac to “Online” Manually?
- Open the Control Panel from your device and then go to the Devices and Printers menu.
- Right-click to the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”.
- Next, click on the menu bar and select the “Printer Icon”.
- Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop-down menu.
Steps to do when printer stuck in Print Jobs
- Check the printer “what’s printing” menu specified earlier.
- Right-click and “Cancel” print jobs.
- Now the print job is removed and set the printer as default.
- Restart your Hp printer 8710 and desktop together.
What to do when my Hp OJ pro 8710 keeps going offline
When Hp Printer keeps going offline follow the easy tips and trick to change the printer offline status. Follow the steps to get your printer back online.
- Firstly, click on the start button and Go to “Settings” and then “Printers.”
- Now, Right-click on the printer option and go for “Use Printer Online.”
- Make sure if any print jobs are pending and remove it.
- Next, double click on the selected Hp printer module.
- Cancel all the documents from the printer menu.
- Make sure the network is connected properly.
- Ensure the power plug is ON and connected.
- Now try to print a document.
However, a printer showing as an “Offline”, the error can also be down to issues with your printer driver or software. It may be due to the life of your printer or when you have or haven’t installed the updates. Yet you can find and fix printer offline issues.