To make an HP printer work, it needs to be installed on a computer system or a laptop first. To get it done, you must use the CD provided to you by the printer manufacturer while purchasing it. The disc contains printer’s drivers which are necessary for it to start operating. The question here is, what if you have to do it without a disc? This can happen in two situations. Either you have lost the installation CD or the disc reader on your computer does not work.
To solve this problem and install HP printer without a disc, you need to follow the steps given below:
How to Install an HP Printer Without a CD
- Go to the official website of your printer manufacturer, HP in this case.
- In the web page,
- Click on the Printers tab, and find the model of the product that you have.
- Find and download the software of the particular model that you use.
- Once the software is on your system, open the compressed file and click Setup.
- Follow the instructions given in the installation window and keep moving until the process completes.
Once you click Finish, the printer is all set to go. You just have to look for the model number carefully so that you don’t end up spoiling the whole process in the end after investing a precious deal of your time and effort into the process.
A printer today is as important as an active internet connection. To transfer the digital files on to a paper, a printer is what is needed. Be it a photograph, or a legal proceeding, or whatever.
An all in one printer can do more than just printing. A scanner allows you to perform the exact function a printer does. It also lets you make multiple copies of a document. You can fax the document to someone sitting far using the fax machine it incorporates. One machine, and a number of tasks. Cool, isn’t it?
If there is something that bothers you about the printers, you can reach us at our helpline number: .