If you don’t know how to connect HP wireless printer setup Officejet, don’t worry we’re here to help you. Follow the steps given below to set up an HP wireless printer:
Steps for HP Wireless Printer Setup
- Turn On your HP wireless printer. Now you can use the touchscreen panel in your wireless printer to connect the wireless network.
- On the touchscreen panel, press the Right Arrow and then press Setup.
- Now from the setup menu select Network.
- Now select the Wireless Setup Wizard and it will search for the available wireless routers in the range.
- Now select the Network (SSID) from the available list.
- Now enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase for network and press Done button.
- Now press OK to confirm the settings you have made.
- Now press OK to print the wireless report or press Skip.
- Both wired and wireless computers on the network should now be able to browse your printer and print to it. Try.