Using a TP-Link extender helps you eliminate the no wireless range spots from your home. A range extender receives the wireless signal from the router and takes it to the area where the router cannot deliver. With an extender, you don’t have to go for an additional router or some other connection, to make sure you can access the Internet anywhere inside a defined area.
The device, however, does not start working as such. You need to set up TP-Link extender in order for it to work the way it is designed to. If you think you have to have the technical skills to set an extender up, then you are wrong. Anyone with some basic computing skills can achieve the goal within a few minutes. Follow the steps written below to set up a TP-Link extender:
Steps to setup TP -LINK
- Plug the extender into a power source and turn it on.
- In the wireless networks field, locate the network of your TP-Link extender.
- After having connected to the network, open a web browser and enter the IP Address of the extender in the URL box.
- On the window that appears, enter the login credentials against the respective fields.
- Then create a new username and password for the further use and click Confirm.
- Select the router’s 2.4GHz network name and enter the password, and then click Next.
- You can now change the SSID of the extender if you wish to and then click Next.
- Verify the Wireless settings and click Save.
The process of setting up a TP-Link extender is complete. Connect to the network at any spot in your home and enjoy a secure, and hassle-free network. Following a few easy steps is all you need to set up your device.
If you have got some queries related to a TP-Link extender setup, call us at our Helpline number + Our certified technical experts will resolve the issues you face in a relatively lesser time.