A device which makes it possible for you to surf the internet in the deepest of the corners of your home where a regular router cannot emit the signals at. Before you start using a NETGEAR extender, you need to get into its web-based management console in order to make changes its security and other settings and to get there, you first need to log into the NETGEAR extender.
To make it to the NETGEAR extender web-based dashboard, you have to follow the steps given below:
- Plug the range extender into a power output and turn on the device.
- Using an Ethernet cable, connect the extender to a computer.
- Launch a web-browser in the client device and enter the IP Address of the extender in the URL box.
- You will now be in the login prompt of your device.
- Type the login credentials against the respective field, that is, username and the password.
- Now hit the Enter key or select OK on the screen.
Having followed these simple steps, have now successfully managed to log into the NETGEAR extender. You can make desired changes to your device. Do not forget to restart the extender when you make even slightest of a change.
If you have some other problems with your NETGEAR extender or have any question regarding the same, do reach us at +1-888-900-4896 to get your problem resolved within a few minutes. Our widely experienced technical experts are there for your help round the clock.
Read more: Set Up a NETGEAR Range Extender