HP printers have become common in the market today. Their ease of use and lesser maintenance cost is the prime reason behind their increasing demand. Print, scan, copy, and fax with just one compact machine.
Connecting a printer to a wireless network will let you execute the commands given from a computer on the same network, and that too without using any wires or cables. An HP wireless printer is easy to connect to a network. You just have to follow the instructions given below:
How to connect HP Printer to Wireless Network
- Plug the printer to a power outlet and turn it ON.
- On the touch panel of the printer, press the right navigation arrow and then, tap Setup.
- From the list that appears, tap Network, and; then, Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer will now search for available networks. You have to select the one you want the printer to be connected to.
- Now input the wireless password of the network on to the printer and tap Done.
- Press OK when the confirmation screen comes up.
This is it. The HP wireless printer is now connected to a wireless network and can be used for the purpose at any time.
Now what if the print you have does not incorporate touchscreen? Don’t worry, it’s easy. You just have to do it using the software-based setup process.