Where to find the technical steps for troubleshooting hp envy 5530 printer offline problem. The printer is not printing or not responding it means the printer has technical issues.
Find and fix the hp printer offline problem with a particular guide. Follow the technical guide and try to apply with your printer and desktop.
why is my hp envy 5530 printers offline in Windows 10?
printer hp 5530 is offline in windows 10 or any other windows is not a big deal to fix it. How to turn your offline printer online in Windows 10 so it can be a pretty straightforward article.
- Open up the Start menu by left-clicking on the start button once.
- Now you have to type in the printer the best manager comes up with “Devices and Printers”
- Right above the control panel and left-click on it.
- Open it up so now underneath printers you want to make sure this view is expanded.
- Click on the little arrow next to printers and expand the view.
- Set default printer click on the little check-mark.
- Next to it will indicate it is your default printer.
- Right-click on the hp 5530 printer properties and open it.
- Now, left-click on the port’s tab at the top right corner.
- Check mark the default port option.
- Select this port you want to left-click on this configure port button.
- Underneath SNMP status enabled you to want to unchecked this box.
- Click on OK and close window 10.
- Reboot the system and check the printer status.
How to troubleshoot hp envy 5535 printer shows offline in mac
Turn printer offline to online in mac by following the steps below.
Click the menu and go to System Preferences. Then click on Printers & Scanners. Click to reset the printing system. Enter the username and password and click ok to complete the reset. Now reboot the mac and try to print with hp envy 5035.
By following the steps you can find the solution of queries are given below.
- Where to find hp envy 5530 drivers.
- Why hp envy 5530 printers are not connected.
- How to scan with hp envy 5530
- hp envy 5530 software install