No matter how digital we go, there will always be a need for Epson Printer at offices, schools, business firms, and homes. Yet another Epson Printer keeps going offline in windows 10. A technical guide may help you to fix Epson Printer offline problems.
Going paperless may help contribute to a good cause but is still far from reality. But when you need to print and your Epson Printer says offline…ooppss! Then you must need a technician who can find and fix why Printer keeps going offline.
Like any other electronic hardware device, a Epson Printer too can face “offline” troubles to the user. But you don’t have to make your head worried even the slightest.
How to fix my Epson Printer offline problems in windows 10
A Epson Printer shows the offline status when it encounters a problem while communicating to the connected device. It can be for any reason ranging from a broken or old cable, loose USB connection, non-working USB/Ethernet ports or maybe some other connectivity issues.
If the status of your Epson Printer is ‘Offline’ even when it is connected, you need to follow the below given steps to make it work for you once again.
- Check if the Epson Printer is properly connected to the computer (USB, Ethernet, or Wireless mode).
- If a USB cable is used, make sure it is a working one and is connected in a working port.
- If it is a wired connection, look out for the Internet connection, Ethernet cable and port, and the router to which it is connected.
- In case of a wireless connection, make sure the printer is connected to the wireless network and the connection is working.
- Go to the control panel of your computer system and click Devices and then click Devices and Printers.
- Look out for the printer which is connected, right click on its name, and then select Set as Default Printer.
- Right click on the printer’s name and untick the options Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline.
- You can solve the problem by restarting the Print Spooler Service, which if not working well, can cause issues to the printer.
- Open the Run command on your computer and type services.msc and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Now press the P key to quickly scroll to the Print Spooler option and see if it’s Running.
- If it does not show the status, right click and select Start.
- You can also Restart it right there if you wish to.
Why does my Epson Printer stay Offline even when it is connected? Now by following just a few easy steps which take a very small deal of your precious time and effort, your Epson Printer is all set to finish its intended work for you. Now no need to worry if your Epson Printer is offline.