Setting up an HP printer is easy. Anyone who has the basics of computing in his mind can get the work done without any difficulty. Having an HP printer makes it easy for you convert the abstract files, that are stored on a computer system, to real objects.
It is of utmost importance to set it up, as, without that, the printer won’t work. A hardware always needs a software to function. Also, to get the most out of your device, you need to keep it maintained and in the running mode. Failing to do so might cause the ink to dry thus making the cartridge useless, and you genuinely do not want to do that.
How to Setup My HP Printer
- Plug the printer into an electrical outlet and turn it on.
- Unpack the cartridges and install them in the printer.
- Using a USB cable, connect the client computer and the printer.
- Now insert the installation disc and run printer setup. This will install the drivers of the printer.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the installation window and keep doing it until the process gets completed.
- Click Finish when the printer is installed successfully.
This is it. Check the working of your HP printer by printing a sample page. Digital and paper mode can sometimes go hand in hand. Suppose you have to transfer someone a document with your signature, all you have to do is to print it, sign it, scan it, and fax it. One can simply not live without papers.