When the brother printer keeps going offline on mac then it becomes frustrating but not impossible to troubleshoot it. You can fix brother printer offline mac problems by following the technical steps mentioned in the article.
- Go to Mac Menu, then system preferences, then print and scan or Printer and Scanners.
- Select Brother printer model.
- Make sure to verify the brother printer driver is up-to-date.
- Now again come to the first line(Go to Mac Menu, then system preferences, then print and scan or Printer and Scanners).
- Next, tap on +button.
- Tap on the default icon on the dialog box at the right top corner.
- Choose the brother printer model from the list.
- Now printer is available and quits system preferences and checks printer status.
How to change Brother Printer Offline to Online Status
Why my Brother printer is not connected, How to get brother printer out of sleep, Printer keeps going offline such kind of issues occurs when Brother printer is offline. Questions can be solved if you find a technical way to fix printer offline messages.
- Tap on the desktop start menu and go to the control panel.
- Tap on Hardware & Sound, next “printers & Devices”.
- Next, Right-click on the printer icon and set it as default printer, driver will be selected automatically.
- Now verify the brother printer power is ON.
- Make sure the brother printer is connected to the desktop.
- Restart printer and check the status of printer.
Brother printer showing offline windows 10
- Click on the start button on desktop windows 10.
- Next, Search for “Printer and Device”.
- Next, Right click on the brother printer and check what is printing.
- Open the printer folder and remove the check-mark as printer set as default.
- Open admin zone and login into it by using brother printer username and password.
- Click OK.
- Check all the components working properly and hit to restart the printer.