In this blog we’re going to share a method with you how to connect your HP wireless printer to a wireless network. Every printer of HP has not wireless functionality so make sure your printer is wireless.
Connect Your HP Wireless Printer to a Wireless Network
- Your first step is to make sure that your PC and wireless network is compatible.
- Search for the printer on Google. Find your printer software and download it.
- Double click the software file and install it.
- Now turn on your HP wireless printer.
- Now you need to follow the instruction shown on the screen until you reach the Network section in the setup.
- Now select Network(Ethernet/Wireless) option.
- Now click on Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer.
- Now wait till your printer connects.
- Now you can Finish the setup process.